For long lasting durability and low maintenance, the new stainless steel Powerhouse-SS pedestal is the most resilient power
We have worked more than three years to design a stainless steel pedestal that would meet and exceed the applicable codes and
withstand harsh inland and coastal environments.
- Stainless steel housing with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Photocell controlled 13-watt fluorescent light with amber lens.
- Large removable access panel for easy installation and maintenance.
- Weatherproof doors that protect receptacles and breakers.
- Backlit faceplate to aid in hooking up at night.
- Hose and cable brackets.
- Powder coated finish.
- Loop-feed 3/8-inch stud lug copper bus bar for up to 350 kcmil wire (recommended for salt water environments).
- Clear lens.
- Photocell controlled 7-watt fluorescent light.
- Telephone (RJ11) for each side.
- Cable TV for each side.
- High-speed Internet connection (RJ45) for each side.
- Water — single or dual 1/4-turn brass ball valves (brass “T” connection) with 3/4-inch hose bibs.
- Water — anti-siphon faucet.
- Direct burial ground mounting stand.
- Lockable doors.
- Loop-feed mechanical bus bars that can accept up to 350 kcmil wire.
- Single-feed mechanical bus bars for up to 350 kcmil wire.
- Digital electronic metering for each side.
- Wireless remote reading of electronic kilowatt meters.
- Meter socket for each side powered (to accept glass style meter).
- Water meter with remote reading capability.